Thursday, February 1, 2018

YNS Challenge 82

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

This time around I followed the sketch for the most part!  And only grabbed two of the colors; red and green!

When I got the Whatnot Sentiments Set Eleven stamp set, I giggled over the 'It's Your Birthday; Let's Drink Rainbows and Eat Glitter' sentiment!!

Love rainbows and glitter!!!  I just had to use it!!  

So now was the time....
So fun!!!


I die cut the fun rainbow using the Rainbow Fun Die Set!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Ha-ha! Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! That sentiment is a hoot! Your card is so pretty and I love the sparkle on the rainbow... fab card!

Theresa