Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Thinking of You


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a elegant card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!


It's been awhile since I created a White on White card!!  

I unfortunately need some Sympathy cards recently.  They are by far my least favorite to create, so I usually don't have any on hand.  

The recent die release from Frantic Stamper had some awesome new dies that made creating this Sympathy card easy and fun:
I started off by using the awesome previously released Elementals #16  - Stitched Rectangle Frames (10091) die set! I adhered the outside frame to my cardbase.  The center portion I ran through my Big Shot with an embossing folder!!  I love the look it gives!!

I then die cut the beautiful new Floral Oval Medallion (10402) and adhered it to a regular die cut oval!
For my sentiment, I used the Your Next Stamp sentiment 'Thinking of You' from the Bunches of Happiness stamp set!  Which was stamped in VersaMark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder on a die cut banner from the Stitched Double Fishtail Labels (09735) die set!

After adding the sentiment banner, I used the Garden Blossoms #3 (10405) and Spring Foliage (10402) to add the die cut flower and leaves!!

Although I don't like creating Sympathy cards, I do really like how they usually turn out!  So beautiful and elegant!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A stunning design with the all white. Beautifully done!

Helen said...

Kendra, I just love this white on white card. The layering, embossing, die cutting--it all comes together so well. tfs

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Sorry you have to make a sympathy card , but I gotta say it's stunning - the layering is fantastic and it looks so Elegant. It will be appreciated that's for sure...

Theresa