Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Shaker Seed Packet


Hello Stamping Friends!


Have you had a chance to check out Frantic Stamper's February Release!!

It's AMAZING!!!

I had so much fun with this month's release!!

First up, I am sharing the first project I created with the release!!

 I absolutely love the new Seed Packet (10399) die!!
I created a fun shaker package!! I filled it with sunflower seeds!!

How fun!!

I used the new Vintage Floral Background (BO35) stamp, in which I stamped with pink ink on my package layer!!
I used the Garden Blossoms #1 (10403) for my die cut flower and added some greens, which were die cut from the new Spring Foliage (10402) die set!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Okay... this is way cute! LOVE that you used Sunflower seeds for the shaker! Beyond fun Spring time card! LOVE IT!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations