Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Witches' Legs


Happy Halloween Friends!!!


I have a cute card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I had so much fun working with the cute Witches' Legs (10267) die set to create this fun Halloween card:
I love all the different color patterns you can do to create these witches' legs!! So many fun possibilities!!

I also used the Many Happy Birthdays stamp set to stamp the 'happy' and then the Fall Words (10271) die cut set, to die cut the 'Halloween' to create my sentiment!!

Fun card!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------


2 comments:

Helen said...

This is just so delightful! tfs

Scrapper69 said...

OMLANTA! That is such a CUUUTE Halloween card! LOVE the witch legs - So FUN! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations