Thursday, August 31, 2017

Happy Christmas Lights with IBS


Hello Stamping Friends!

We've been having a lot of cooler weather here!  So it has started to make me think about fall, as well as Christmas!!

So hard to believe that Christmas is a little less than 4 months away!

So with that being said, I decided to create two lovely Christmas cards, featuring products from Inspired By Stamping!!

I first decided I wanted to use the cute light bulbs from the Festive Greetings stamp set!
I love bright, fun Christmas cards!

 So I decided to use pink, turquoise and purple for one of my cards for the solid bulb color!  And decided to use traditional red and green solid bulb colors for the other!

Which is your favorite?!

I really like them both!  But am always drawn to the colorful versions, as I love color!  But also love the elegant style of traditional!!

Here is a look at the finished cards:

I just used black in to stamp the bulb outline, which I ended up stamping slightly off, as I really like the look it gives!  And plus it is nice to not have to be perfect all the time!!
I also used the Happy Die for both of my cards!  And the coordinating Happy stamp set to stamp the 'Holidays' sentiment on each of the cards!

It's so much fun to create your own backgrounds!!

I really like how both of these cards turned out!!



Be sure to check out all of Inspired By Stamping's products!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Those are SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I want to make those cards!! Something else for me to order I see! LOL Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations