Thursday, May 11, 2017

Birthday Shaker


Hello Stamping Friends!

Have you had a chance to check out Frantic Stamper's May Life Moments Release??!!

I am so in love with so many of the fun dies!!!

I honestly had NO clue where to start when I got my package!!

I decided to first make a fun shaker card!  I've had a really cool sequins mix I've been waiting to use on a fun birthday card!!  Well now was the time!!

I used the previously released Nested Stitched Stars to create the opening for my shaker window!!  Perfect for a Birthday card!
I used the new Jumbo Mixed Font Happy Birthday die set for my sentiment!  I absolutely LOVE this die set!!  Love the two fonts used!!  I'll be using this one a lot!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

You make such awesome Shakers! Love it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations