Sunday, May 14, 2017

Best Mother


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a beautiful card to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!


Since today is Mother's Day, I thought it would be very fitting to post a lovely 'Best Mother' card for you!  I just love how this card turned out!

I used the gorgeous Elementals #18 - Stitched Bracket Squares, as well as the coordinating Bracket Squares In-Betweens!
So elegant and gorgeous!!  I just love how it turned out!  The added flowers and swirly pearls add the perfect touch, in my opinion!

I used the All In the Family stamp set for my sentiment.

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Been MIA again! Crazy work! :) Thought I would POP in to see what I've been missing.... Oh My Gosh.. your card is gorgeous... LOVE the flowers and the Dies... really Elegant...

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations