Thursday, March 16, 2017

YNS Challenge #60

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

There is a sketch and photo/colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I ended up following the sketch and grabbing a few of the colors to work with to create this cute card:
I absolutely love the new Froggie Friend stamp set!!  The frog just puts a smile on my face every time I look at him!!

I used the Cool Tags Two Patterns Die Set to die-cut two banners, one from yellow paper and one from white!  I stamped the "Hi Friend!" also from the Froggie Friend stamp set on the white banner and then layered the two on my card!

I also added some yellow sparkly gumdrops from the Magical Pastel Sparkly Gumdrops set!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

No comments: